South Bay Real Estate
Welcome to AlisonIsRealEstate.com
Locally grown & globally known, Alison Clay-Duboff was Educated in Paris and earned a BA at George Washington University in DC. As the President of Salty Water Properties, Inc. she brings a unique and talented breath of fresh air to the South Bay Real Estate market, where she hangs her license at RE/MAX Estate Properties in Manhattan Beach.
SOUTH BAY MARKET DATA
Be informed of what your home is worth
Quick Facts About South Bay Real Estate Specialist Alison Clay-Duboff
- Locally grown (love that) but global experience in real estate.
- Graduate of George Washington University and attended the American College in Paris, France.
- Making dreams and goals into reality for my clients ranging from first time home buyers, first castle in the sand, investors, generational representation (parents purchase, parents helping children with their first prop, then the Children entering into home ownership) and foreign investors.
- Serving all the South Bay and the PV peninsula; as far East as Palm Springs, Westchester wherever my clients need me.
- My priority is serving my clients with rapid response time, efficiency, market knowledge on an off-market, fierce negotiating skills and an ability to deduce their needs.
- A passion for my profession and tireless pursuit of my clients’ goals.